Monday, January 9, 2012

Thanksgiving dinner with the Sarrics in January

Hello loyal follower(s)

Last night, three medically challenged persons plus my wife met at our house to celebrate that we are still here.  We had  a thanksgiving meal, turkey with all the trimmings.  I even got to help the chief chef with the chopping of the stuff for the wonderful (but full of carbs) dressing.  Crunchy Nut Coleslaw from my blog of June 5, 2011 was my contribution to the meal.





"Let me tell you the food was great, but the bridge was questionable." said the person at the left.











Here are the medical challenged persons: On  the left was "heart attack plus other crazy ailments" Tony Sarrica, herniated disk Mr Nut and Ruth Sarrica with back problems sort of like Mr Nut.  Mr Nut and Ruth were on the same great nerve pain pill, that was why we were smiling. We felt little pain.

As usual we played bridge after dinner, and I used the nerve pain pills as a excuse for poor bidding.




The one person without current medical problems took this picture of the medically challenged as we called it an evening.






À bientôt,
Mr Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment