Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Electric shaver, plus Red Rock hike


How to Navigate around in Mr Nut’s blogs:  At the left of the tool bar directly above the blog is an input box.  Type in as much of  the title as you remember and then click return.

Hello loyal followers,


This is my brand new shaver which looked EXACTLY  like my old shaver.
My old trusty shaver served me well for four or five years and was a plug in only shaver.  The price of a new shaver was only a few dollars more than just purchasing a new shaver head. 
The new shaver was suppose to be able to be run on battery or plugged in.   
When I opened the package there was no charging station, just a plug in cord.  It turned out the charging station was built-in into the same size shaver as my old shaver. Technology moves too fast for my old mind.




On a lighter note, today Cyndy and I went on our favorite local hike in the Red Rock Recreational Area about ten miles north of St George. The weather was perfect in the 80's.


Notice the neat red rock behind Dick. The stream was very shallow and wadeable. 














We had to cross the steam here, again notice the nice red  rock.















Gene Anfinson seemed be  the most adventuresome of the group with the exception of his wife Lynell.  Here Gene was climbing back down to the main trail.




















Here was Dick again using toe hole in the rock and a guide rope to traverse a bottle neck in the trail. If he were to fall he would land in a pool of water about four to six feet deep.


Since I am less than two months post-operative from my back surgery I decline to to this. 


After the hike we had a nice picnic and I was ready for a nap.



À bientôt,
Mr Nut














No comments:

Post a Comment