Friday, November 23, 2012

Mr Nut has been Evicted

Hello loyal follower(s)

     It is a sad day for me.  Google which manages the Blogger website has cut me off because of my refusal to pay $2.95 a month for the privilege of continuing this blog with pictures.  I guess that I have used up the one Gigabyte of free storage for pictures.  I can't imagine a blog without pictures.

Maybe, in June of 2013 when we will be changing internet provider, I may be able to start again.

As of now, The Misadventures of Mr Nut has to say goodbye to the millions and millions of loyal followers.

Au revoir

Mr Nut

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Nut,
    Hard to believe u have used up all your storage. Are you resizing your photos before you upload them? Resizing dramatically reduces storage.

    Or you could put you blog on the same server Lori's blog is on.

    Your faithful reader,
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete