Friday, March 2, 2012

Revisit of recipe: Mr Nut's Utah Loaf Bread

How to Navigate around in Mr Nut’s blogs:  At the left of the tool bar directly above the blog is an input box.  Type in as much of  the title as you remember and then click return.


Hello loyal follower(s),
   Well I'm back at working on my computer while standing.  The pain even with two kinds of pain pills doesn't make it comfortable to work sitting down.
There are several topics I would like to write a blog about: One is the art of Quilt making and another about a a Spicy Spaghetti recipe I did a few days ago but that will have to wait for better days, health-wise.


    Yesterday, I made Mr Nut's Utah Loaf bread and consequently some changes and improvements were made. First. I cut down the amount or molasses  from 3/8 cup to 1/8 cup.  Then I thought greasing pans is so 1950-ish, therefore I used Parchment paper instead, keeping in mind it doesn't have to fit perfectly.  One correction was Smart Balance instead of the shoe New Balance plus a few other composition errors.  As usual I thank the computer Gods for spell check.






Here were the resulting loaves.


































The crumb was good but with too much molasses.






The recipe in the blog for December 3, 2011 was updated.


À bientôt,
Mr Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment